Saturday, December 16, 2006

Car News

Well, I finally got word on the coverage I'll get for my car. I hope the money comes soon. Dad and I looked over various choices to replace it this morning.

Top choices were this van, this minivan, and this pickup. There is a reason for size! I'm looking for something I can use for hauling bulk garden things around this year. But I also need something to drive the kids I take care of around in. If I end up with the van or pickup I'll probably add a hitch to it.

2 comments:

Andy and Jenelle said...

Honestly my favorite is the pickup. I bet the van is a gas hog!

Becki said...

Probably, though that's my top choice at the moment. It might be good to be able to keep veggies air conditioned for a short while - not possible in the back of a truck. Otherwise, the truck would be my favorite.

(I also saw a Geo Tracker that I would get if I didn't need something for business! It's a '94, the year I graduated from high school, at which point it was my favorite vehicle!)