Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all are having as relaxing and blessed family time as I am!

We had our family Christmas yesterday.

Table set for dinner. I had fun making the stuffing and a dairy-free, gluten-free pumpkin pie.

The living after all the presents had been unwrapped. Most of us recieved books, which you can see several enjoying. You can't see the styrofoam packing peanuts that Levi was getting a kick out of crumbling all over the carpet!

Here are some of the things I got:




















Today Nathan and Andy were with their in-laws. The four of us slept in and went to The Nativity Story. It was really good. Not perfectly Biblically accurate, but it gave such a sense of the story, and the wonder of it. I didn't expect to be so moved, but I cried through almost the whole thing.

No comments: