Monday, January 16, 2006

News Bytes

Not many stories to tell right now. Jessica had a surprise party for Paul's 21st on Friday night. Here is Jessica's account and Paul's account of it. Paul showed Peggy how to do an IV by demonstrating on himself, and ended up bleeding all over the floor!

Five days until we move!!! Check it out on Google maps. It's actually one house south of the one indicated by the pointer. If you can help on Friday or Saturday let Mom and Dad know.

I had the day off from working as a nanny, so spent all day packing my books, etc. I had twenty boxes of books from my room! Some of them were pretty small. But there are about another five large boxes that weren't stored in my room.

Tonight was the second Civic Chorale rehearsal of the quarter. We're singing Mozart's Requiem on March 6th at 7:30. It's in honor of the 250th anniversary of Mozart's birth.

No comments: