Thursday, January 05, 2006

Prayer Request

I've been thinking lately that perhaps I shouldn't be involved in the Good News Club in the public schools that Deb B. and I are trying to start. It's a wonderful ministry, but with business, nannying, and helping with Grandma when she comes (plus moving) I don't quite see where the time for another regular, time-intensive activity would come from. It's possible that I just need to prioritize and do it, but I want to make sure that this is really what the Lord wants me to do.

I talked to Deb about it and she admitted that she was feeling a bit reticent about starting just now, too. So we're going to hold back for a week and pray about it. We'd appreciate your prayers for wisdom as to whether we should press forward with this or go in another direction. We have several other ideas for outreach that might fit in better with the other responsibilities that the Lord has given us.

Thanks.

No comments: